TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for the toyota part # for the rear load sensing prop valve for a 93 2wd pickup. anyone know or know where to look.

thanks in advance...

forgot to ask about year range compatability

·
Registered
597 Posts
Looking for the toyota part # for the rear load sensing prop valve for a 93 2wd pickup. anyone know or know where to look.

thanks in advance...

forgot to ask about year range compatability
I looked under a buddies '82 pickup and it looked the same as mine ('98), even looks like the spacing for the bolts were the same, if not you can always fab it to work.

·
Registered
597 Posts
are you offering me one? if so i'll take the one off the 98 :)
Sorry no I don't have an extra, I can see how you got that from my post, just telling you that I've seen a few different toyota years and all the brake proportioning valves look very similar if not the same.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
yeah, i was only jokin'.

part # anyone?

they are very easy to make. just go buy a piece of flat stock from homedepot or somewhere like that, cut it down to how long you need it, and drill the holes, and bolt it up. i made mine in about 10 mins

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
found part number 4791035330 on the custom tacos '01-'04 parts list. cross checked it on TRDparts4u.com and it is the same part back to 1995 for 2wd non prerunner. but i really wanna confirm that it is the same for a 1993 pickup before i order it.

anyone?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts