TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on moving down to the Springs for the fall to take an EMT class (long term goal is firefighting) and be closer to my girl.

I am currently jumping through all the hoops for enrollment and have a living situation tentatively set up.

I have part time work for Outward Bound in Denver, but need to find other income as that won't make ends meet.

I am in the Natural Resource Rec & Tourism Field and have some education in business administration. I have quite a bit of experience guiding and instructing outdoor activities such as whitewater rafting, technical climbing, and backpacking; some of which has been for Outward Bound. I also have your average unskilled labor ability (hand and power tools), some bike mechanic skills, not afraid of manual labor, experience as a barista (coffee), blah blah blah.

If you know of anything/hear of anything it would be great appreciated if you passed it on. If you are interested in my resume/references just shoot me a request via PM, at [email protected], or call me at 501-960-5803.

-dan

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any experience bartending?
as much as i would love to say yes and/or learn to bartend...no

only experience behind a coffee bar.