TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a rear Shaft/brake assembly for a TRD rear...........I discovered I have another bent one! :mad:

Looking for one on the cheap.........I'm broke and tired of dumping $$$ into this Toy rear..........Time to start building something stronger! :D

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
a rear Shaft/brake assembly for a TRD rear...........I discovered I have another bent one! :mad:

Looking for one on the cheap.........I'm broke and tired of dumping $$$ into this Toy rear..........Time to start building something stronger! :D
D60?

·
Registered
676 Posts
I'm too lazy to dis-assemble/assemble the thing, but I'll keep you in mind ....thanks! :D
geez, why don't you just ask someone to go get you one from the junk yard. and put it on for you:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I mean that in the nicest possible way! :D

·
Registered
676 Posts

I mean that in the nicest possible way! :D

well i guess you would have time for that, seeing as how you won't be doing the work on your truck yourself.:flipoff4:

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
He was offering you a free axle and you are to lazy to take it. :doh: No wonder it took you a year to get your truck done. :flipoff4:

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He was offering you a free axle and you are to lazy to take it. :doh: No wonder it took you a year to get your truck done. :flipoff4:
OK..............You press the bearing and backing plate on it then! :flipoff1:

I'd just assume hobble around on a bent flange than put any more time/effort into this crap-ass Toy axle! so if nobody has one they want to part with that's assembled, I'm going to leave it as is....I'm not messing with it! :D

1 - 20 of 112 Posts