TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I am looking to borrow a covered trailer/toy hauler. We have a show in Tuscon, and our booth will be outdoors and I would rather not have U-Haul plastered in the background. I will gladly pay you for use of the trailer. I need one from April 14th through 19th. If anyone has one they are willing to lend/rent out let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Will, I have a JumpingJack tent trailer.

If you can't get a blingin' enclosed
trailer, you are more than welcome to use it.

I know that you are familiar with them.

Just let me know:)

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wil, I don't have a trailer, but could help lighten your load. I could meet up with you before the Expo and pick up the leafs, if it will help you out.
The springs are nothing compared to everything else I need to haul down there. On top of the BMW 650, and the Kawasaki 250, we have to haul down a ton of inventory, shelves, and Easy-ups... not to mention camping gear for 4 days.

Will, I have a JumpingJack tent trailer.

If you can't get a blingin' enclosed
trailer, you are more than welcome to use it.

I know that you are familiar with them.

Just let me know:)
Thanks for the offer, but the JumpingJack is just too small.

·
Registered
837 Posts
The springs are nothing compared to everything else I need to haul down there. On top of the BMW 650, and the Kawasaki 250, we have to haul down a ton of inventory, shelves, and Easy-ups... not to mention camping gear for 4 days.
:lmao: Yeah, I thought about editing that post after reading about the free shipping you where offering to Expo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts