TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Experienced Fabricator needed

Addicted Offroad is looking for an experienced fabricator. Must have a good amount of experience with MIG welding. You will be responsible for welding bumpers, grinding, plasma cutting, as well as some mechanical work. Experience with Toyotas a plus but not necessary. CAD or Solidworks experience a plus as well.

Email resume to [email protected]

This is a full-time 40hr/week position. We work four 10hr days Tues-Fri. This gives you a three day weekend every week.

This is a no-stress environment for the right guy.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
I would at least try to apply for this except that I'm still in school and can't do full-time. That, and while I can operate a variety of fab tools - my skills are marginal at best. If you need a part time CAD/engineering guy though...

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would at least try to apply for this except that I'm still in school and can't do full-time. That, and while I can operate a variety of fab tools - my skills are marginal at best. If you need a part time CAD/engineering guy though...
I actually just hired a guy to do CAD for me part time.

And, I was able to find a guy for the fab position too.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I took a year of welding and, built mostly fishing boat towers. Also pretty mechanically inclined. Sad thing is uncle sam doesn't parole me for another 2 years. Damn it Army and there contracts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts