TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1990 Toyota 4x4 extended cab pickup w/ auto trans and was looking to see if there were any members here who are mechanics on the side and/or are experianced Toyota enthusiasts who would like to make some money installing a suspension lift and a body lift onto my truck. The lift kits for this installation will be a Rough Country 4-5 inch suspension lift, and a 3 inch Performance Accessories body lift kit. I already have both kits at this time and they will be provided at the time of install. I also have a bracket/shifter cable extension kit that is intended to lengthen the auto shifter cable when doing lifts. I was recommended to this website from a popular online Toyota tech forum where I am a member, to see if I may have some luck finding someone to do such a job. If anyone would be interested in doing this installation, please post here or private message me with a price quote and we can go from there. I live in the Denton area right nearby to the Lewisville lake. I have already gathered several quotes from various 4x4 shops in my area for this installation, and want to see if I can get it done for less from someone doing it on the side for me. Thank you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, being that I am currently living an apartment, I'll most likely drive it to whomever wishes to perform the install so that whomever does it, they can perform the install at their home or their place of choice as long as they dont live too far from me. I'll drop my truck off and then when its done I'll get a ride back there. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts