TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Resolved: hitch ball bumper plug (w/ part number)

I have lost my rubber plug that covers the hole where a hitch ball would go on the rear bumper. Called local toyota dealership, they said the only way I can get one would be to order an entire new rear bumper!!! They said Toyota doesn't sell the plugs seperate. Whats the deal? Anyone know where I can find one of these?

**EDIT:
Called different Toyota dealership. They knew exactly what I was talking about, gave me a part number, ordered the $3 part for me

Toyota Part Number: PT22835985-SM
Toyota Description: hitch ball hole cover

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Not sure where you can get one! but when I build my rear bumper in the next month or so, you can have the one out of my bumper if you want it!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe I wasn't clear. I am looking for the small, 50cent peice size, rubber cap that plugs into the rear step bumper where you can mount a ball.

Not a 2inch plug for the receiver.

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
This is a problem? You can't find a receiver cover out there anywhere? You don't need to be here, you need to be down at an eye doctor getting your eyes checked out. Your next stop should be a shrink to get your diminished mental capacity documented. Then maybe you can get some help at taxpayer expense.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Dick Foster said:
This is a problem? You can't find a receiver cover out there anywhere? You don't need to be here, you need to be down at an eye doctor getting your eyes checked out. Your next stop should be a shrink to get your diminished mental capacity documented. Then maybe you can get some help at taxpayer expense.
Let me Quote myself...
KYTaco said:
Maybe I wasn't clear. I am looking for the small, 50cent peice size, rubber cap that plugs into the rear step bumper where you can mount a ball.

Not a 2inch plug for the receiver.

Didn't you READ? Did I say that a receiver cover is my problem?

I don't need a RECEIVER cover!! Before you get a little too excited, read the thread dude. I understand that forums are a way for people to express true feelings about topics without personal confrontation. But, really, I find it truely amazing how quick people use that crutch to do nothing but take up space on servers. It may just be better for you to just think about what you want to say instead of saying it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think I still have mine in the glove box.

I will check tonight and if I have it your welcome to it. I can probably stick it in an envelope and mail it for less than a buck. I'll get back to you.

Brent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts