TTORA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a buddy of mine over on customtacos is selling a lot of stuff off his truck. he's not registered over here yet but wanted me to see if any of you guys are interested in his stuff....here is what he has going right now

""headlights are 100
air bags are 700 for both and the indicator unit
cat converter is 100
Doors are 500 without glass and panels - just the shell
brake booster is 200
seat belts are 50 each
cruise control unit is 400
hood hindges are 20
front glass is 75 each 140 for both
power window assembly is 100 - motor and scaffle thing inside door
power locks is 100
steering column is 200 with everything on it minus the steering wheel
AC unit is 300
Heater unit is 300
kicker speakers k65 - 60 bucks
steering wheel 70 shipped

make some offers people....need this stuff gone""

heres a link to the entire for sale thread over on CT.

http://www.customtacos.com/ubbthrea...umber=417653&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=4&vc=1

the truck is a 2000 prerunner with the gray lunar mist exterior and I believe a gray interior. hope I was descriptive enough..... if you have any questions I can ask him for ya.

thanks guys,
Spence

·
Registered
469 Posts
Apparently I can't read. I was gonna ask if he has the tilt column, but I see it now.

If he wants to sell it cheaper, tell him I'm interested depending on shipping. I'm in Lexington, KY.

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
Spenc121886 said:
a buddy of mine over on customtacos is selling a lot of stuff off his truck. he's not registered over here yet but wanted me to see if any of you guys are interested in his stuff....here is what he has going right now

""headlights are 100
air bags are 700 for both and the indicator unit
cat converter is 100
Doors are 500 without glass and panels - just the shell
brake booster is 200
seat belts are 50 each
cruise control unit is 400
hood hindges are 20
front glass is 75 each 140 for both
power window assembly is 100 - motor and scaffle thing inside door
power locks is 100
steering column is 200 with everything on it minus the steering wheel
AC unit is 300
Heater unit is 300
kicker speakers k65 - 60 bucks
steering wheel 70 shipped

make some offers people....need this stuff gone""

heres a link to the entire for sale thread over on CT.

http://www.customtacos.com/ubbthrea...umber=417653&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=4&vc=1

the truck is a 2000 prerunner with the gray lunar mist exterior and I believe a gray interior. hope I was descriptive enough..... if you have any questions I can ask him for ya.

thanks guys,
Spence
some of these prices are ridiculously high, IMO. appears he's basing it off retail prices.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
04RedLobster said:
if you read the thread he said he called toyota and got the retail prices....
I did read tyhe thread on customtacos and it says or implies that he is basing prices off retail. Most/all of us try to give better prices when we sell to each other. that was my point. for the prices he's asking he should just put it on ebay.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Like mentioned, Spencer is just posting this for a friend. I was going to put it up, but I too felt his prices are too high and didn't want to deal with what people had to say about it. But I will add this... The seller is a friend of mine and yes his prices are ridiculously high on a lot of the stuff, but just make him an offer and he'll consider it. He's already dropped about $15,000 into his Tacoma so he's just trying to get some money back wherever he can. He's honestly not trying to rip everyone off, but he needs to make some cash on these parts, thats why its not all absolutely rock bottom prices...

·
Registered
469 Posts
I'll offer $50 for the column, only if it has tilt, and only if I can get a shipping quote to zip 40514.

I know he's asking $200, but even junkyards only ask about $100, and I searched customtacos.com and the people who've bought them on eBay have only paid around $45 for theirs (one lucky guy got his for like $5 on a no reserve auction). Not trying to insult the guy, just making an offer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts