TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Updated, pics and prices!!! Lots of engine bay parts and other stuff.

I have tons of stock parts fro y 01 3.4 that are sitting in a box collecting dust and would like to ake a few bucks. Off the top of y head i have a stock clutch driven fan and shroud, crank pulley and balancer, intake anifold and spark plugs and fuel injectors, stock radio and speakers and a stock fuse box and ost of the engine harnes i had to snip a few pg tails off for y current truck but its a handy bit of kit to have around. Also as i side not i have a stock hoof and passenger side fender for a 97 civic. I sure there is ore, ill take a look tomorrow. Id be happy to send pictures if you let me know what you want to see. And i up for most any reasonable offer on any of the parts. Ill try and find soe coperable prices and get a parts list and price up soon. Buyer pays shipping and handeling fees or picks up.

1.) Harness and Fuse box as is. $40+ shpping
2.)Intake Gasket $5+ Shipping
3.) Polly (not sure which one or size, will check though) $5 + Shipping
4.) Gas Cap $10 + Shipping
5.) 6 Stock fuel injectors $30 + Shipping
6.) Mud Flaps $10 + Shipping (SOLD)
7.) Turn signals both $10 + Shipping
8.) Upper and Lower intake manifold $40 + Shipping
9.) Crank Pully $15 + Shipping
10.) Radio $10 _ shipping
11.) Fan $10 + Shipping
12.) Fan Shroud as is $10 + Shipping (SOLD)
13.) Intak box, filter tube etc with deck plate mod $40 + Shipping (SOLD)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I think your "m" key is broke...just had to say it.

Good luck with your sale! :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
do u still have the AC compressor unit i need one really bad mine is making a nasty noise

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Was the y 01 3.4 an auto or manual tranny?

·
Registered
201 Posts
nzanesmith said:
I have tons of stock parts fro y 01 3.4 that are sitting in a box collecting dust and would like to ake a few bucks. Off the top of y head i have a stock clutch driven fan and shroud, crank pulley and balancer, intake anifold and spark plugs and fuel injectors, stock radio and speakers and a stock fuse box and ost of the engine harnes i had to snip a few pg tails off for y current truck but its a handy bit of kit to have around. Also as i side not i have a stock hoof and passenger side fender for a 97 civic. I sure there is ore, ill take a look tomorrow. Id be happy to send pictures if you let me know what you want to see. And i up for most any reasonable offer on any of the parts. Ill try and find soe coperable prices and get a parts list and price up soon. Buyer pays shipping and handeling fees or picks up.
Interested in the harness and fusebox. Can you send me some pics please. Please send to [email protected]

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
interested in the fan shroud if its in good shape. how much shipped to 92592?

·
Registered
139 Posts
do you still have the air box and tube leading into the upper manifold? i really need one!! how much to ship to 29483?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
=ACID RAIN= said:
I think your "m" key is broke...just had to say it.

Good luck with your sale! :D
Yes my "m" key is freaking out and its driving me crazy.

taco2486 said:
do u still have the AC compressor unit i need one really bad mine is making a nasty noise

I am still using my ac unit so i sorry it is not for sale at this time.

mt_goat said:
Was the y 01 3.4 an auto or manual tranny?
Its a stick

jrwing98 said:
Interested in the harness and fusebox. Can you send me some pics please. Please send to [email protected]
Got your P and ill send pics today. I should have the section you want the only parts i snipped off are for the headlights.

interested in the fan shroud if its in good shape. how much shipped to 92592?

The fan and shroud are in perfectly good shape i removed the to put on my e fan and ill check on shipping and send you a pm

KillerB said:
do you still have the air box and tube leading into the upper manifold? i really need one!! how much to ship to 29483?
I believe i do and it even has a good amsoil filter in it if you would like that. I also have the small peace that goes in the fender well if you would like that and ill check on shipping for you also and send you a pm.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
toyotaco2003 said:
how much for the 6 injectors
Let e make sure i still have all 6 and ill get you a number

·
Registered
139 Posts
nzanesmith said:
I believe i do and it even has a good amsoil filter in it if you would like that. I also have the small peace that goes in the fender well if you would like that and ill check on shipping for you also and send you a pm.
i would like all that stuff.... pm me the price. :welder:

·
Registered
164 Posts
nzanesmith said:
Got your P and ill send pics today. I should have the section you want the only parts i snipped off are for the headlights.
I sent you a PM about a small piece of harness, is that piece included in what jrwing98 wants?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I may be interested in the stock fan and clutch, along with the crank pully. can you get me a price shipped to 85387

Steve

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
still waiting on a pm...

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
everyone that gave me a zip now has a p with shipping and price quote.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
nzanesmith said:
everyone that gave me a zip now has a p with shipping and price quote.
got it thanks, sent you a reply

·
Registered
8 Posts
Are the mudflaps still for sale??? Sent a pm.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
replied and a bump also

1 - 20 of 26 Posts