TTORA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 60/40 wet oakle seat covers out of my old tacoma, oe-style black bushwacker fender flares and stock rear trd shocks for sale 2 sets one off a 98 and one set off a 01
pricses are not firm make an offer
seat covers $80- dark grey
fender flares- $170
shocks - 5 bucks + shipping and handling

email me at [email protected] or if you are in alabama give me a call at 205-919-9262
thanks brad from hoover

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
bump

alabamatacomaguy said:
i have 60/40 wet oakle seat covers out of my old tacoma, oe-style black bushwacker fender flares and stock rear trd shocks for sale 2 sets one off a 98 and one set off a 01
pricses are not firm make an offer
seat covers $80- dark grey
fender flares- $170
shocks - 5 bucks + shipping and handling

email me at [email protected] or if you are in alabama give me a call at 205-919-9262
thanks brad from hoover

man I wish I had a spare $170 right now. Since I don't, guess I'll have to just give you a bump. Peace, Wes

·
Registered
145 Posts
What condition are the fender flares in, do you have any pics?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Interested in a trade for you fender flares:

Bed extender with all mounting hardware also will throw in a JVC CD player. Used for a couple months.

Let me know.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the fender flares are in good condition
i dont have a pic of them alone i do have one of them on my old tacoma
its the white one under brads truck

http://mtnbiker016.netfirms.com

sorry i already have a bed extender and a pinoeer cd player, but i saw somewhere on the fourms someone looking for a bed extender to buy

o ya the reason i have the fender flares and not the truck is because i was offroading a couple days after herricane ivan and a water crossing was a little to much, there is no damage to the condition of the flares, i bought them seperatly from the truck and took them off before insurance salvaged it

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
for everyone that sent me an email:
my email is f-ing up right now, i hope its because im checking it at school, i will check when i get home, which will probably be around wed afternoon
sorry for inconvience

·
Registered
100 Posts
will the fender flares fit a 98 standard cab ? im interested in these. I need some badly!! ohh and how much would shipping be to walla walla, WA 99362 thanks
greg

·
Registered
58 Posts
what's the shipping on the shocks to 23462 ?

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Please put me in line for the seat covers, I'm interested.
thanks,
Ian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts