TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been to Lusk Wyoming before? building an Altell site up here, and I'm at the hotel bored out of my mind.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Yeah I have been there.. it sux. And there isn't anything close either. maybe Chadron NB

But hey you have the womens prison just north of you!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh ya caged heat! Probably more like nasty bruised up crack heads. Saw all the prison gaurds while eating breakfast at the diner. What sucks even worse is we didn't finish, and we have to go back.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Hey Tower - I have a friend who is in the rigging business for concerts. How do you like your job?

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Love my job. As far as I'm concerned there is nothing else in the world to do. Well except for wheeling.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I've been to Lusk a bunch. There's a woman there who runs the CARQUEST and chews tobacco like a champ. Lol. Lusk is also where I saw the ugliest car ever

Keep your eyes open, Kyle!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Dude, I drove through Lusk Monday! Then again today...on my way to and from Gordon, NE.
That gas station where I turn on to Hwy 20 East has fried chicken gizzards for $2! It's become a regular stop for me, lol.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You past right by me on hwy 18. I was on the 400 footer a couple miles west outside of Lusk on the south side of the road. I have to go with Molly on the gizzards.

·
Registered
898 Posts
dude my dad gave me my first gizzard at 4. hahaha. i love them. chewy, yummy, chickeneeeeeeeee. yum.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts