TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
This place is MUCH nicer than the old board... GREAT JOB! :boobies: :boobies: I really enjoy these characters.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I think that the new board is great. I didn't know they were redesigning the board till I got on today, but it looks nice. It's easier to look for things and move around - just the feel is good.

Chris - VA

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Tacoma4Life06 said:
I think that the new board is great. I didn't know they were redesigning the board till I got on today, but it looks nice. It's easier to look for things and move around - just the feel is good.

Chris - VA
That's because we are good at keeping secrets!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I agree, maybe this will help keep the same ?'s to a minimum since you can't miss them now. It seemed like reading the exact same thing everyday at delphi.

:newbie:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Here Here! Glad to move away from Delphi with something that has more options!

·
Registered
23 Posts
just dropin by to say hi!...glad to have the boards move over to the new look. i think i'll be roamin around here more often. :)

hopefully some of the archives from the old forum makes it's way here soon.

keep up the great work!!

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
(Flexion) said:
Shannon and all involved, I love the new forum and main web site! You did a great job!
This new board is the best. I can't believe how bad all the user friendly functions and free hosting were on Delphi. Paying to run this board instead of using the free and more user friendly board is so smart. I love this board soooo much.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Awesome new board

This is great. I hated the layout of the delphi board. I am on about 6 different boards. I also Run my own. If you Guys Running this need a good Picture Host I use these Guys Photobucket For my Little smiles and Pics. Works great.

Awesome New Board.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Agree. It was time for change.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If this board is no longer the free, "user friendly" setup like Delphi was and is costing money... Should we have a system set up like customtacos.com which has a voluntary donation option?

I don't want to be a freeloader and I would like my name in gold... ;)

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
ecar95 said:
This new board is the best. I can't believe how bad all the user friendly functions and free hosting were on Delphi. Paying to run this board instead of using the free and more user friendly board is so smart. I love this board soooo much.

Man You keep harping on how Delphi was Free. Go to Delphi and Sign up for a Plus forum like we had and see how free it was.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
18 Participants
STOMPER
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing