TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Mark in Az said:
There's a herd of SAS trucks in Az now :)
I think there are only one or two IFS rigs left...............but those guy's actually wheel....... unlike the rest of us! :D

........Hope you can make AZ Rocks Yunny........we need sombody to keep the Dick in line! ;)

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
YUNNY WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! As said, lots oh swaps gett'n started/done. Should be a good AzRocks this year, more emphasis on wheel'n. The board is actually kind of quiet lately. Not much recent excitement. AzRocks, make it happen, see you then.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
YUNADERIS said:
I miss all of my southwest homies.. I am trying to make it out to AZ for AZROCKS.....yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

whats new? what have i missed?
You being here would be great, cuz I just can't quit you. :rofl: :doh:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i cant quit you guys either.... i just cant deal with a few high altitude fucks every decade just because you wont commit to me.

hell yes i been to mexico. you cant blame me either, its hard wanting something so bad and cant get it from the one you love. So you go on and blame me for going to mexico, but damn you because i cant quit you

·
Registered
661 Posts
WASSUP YUNNY!!!!
Im not sure if you remember me as Ive been gone a while. I think it was AZ ROCKs 2002? I had the Reg cab with the supercharger ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts