TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm running from Lovell canyon to Cold Creek this Sunday. I plan to meet at the Terribles at the red rock turn off on hwy 160 at 8 a.m.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
I'd like to go, not have any Extra $$ to go play this check....Have to make this tank last!
Plus......that's crazy early for me to get over the hill.......or to go anywhere on a Sunday..... After 6 days of not much :xzzz::xzzz::xzzz:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
I can't remember how many hours the last time we took that trip took....It was definitely, quite a few hours!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No bathrooms. Not sure on the return time. Probably around 4 to 5 depending on stops and how many rigs show up.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Well........did you all go? Sorry Jason, there was no way for me to get there that early.......But, maybe another time.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, we went. 3 rigs altogether. Speedway, and a buddy of mine. The trip was pretty decent. There are a lot of little spur roads that have been closed down. The well road up to the pass is so traveled that there is no challenge to it anymore. We went up to the spring in carpenter canyon and the water is really down. sometime next month I am probably going out around Death valley.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
3 Participants
Genlrony
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing