TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody...

I know this isn't gonna make much sense to most of you but I am getting parts together for an sas and here's the part where I'll get Flamed prolly...

I wanna keep it spring under...

Be gentle...

the reason for this is I know that I like the low and wide look and I also know that spring under is said to be a more solid mount (or at least I was told so) Alot of rally trucks run spring under, and I intend to convert the rear as well...
(I'm also a slight tard and my friends and I like to hook 'em
up!)

My question is what size springs should I get to keep the ride height about 6-7 inches over stock?

I was thinking 7's and kinda building up the front hanger to hang a little lower to increase the height just a tad!

Input?

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
6 or 7 inches over stock is low???? :eek:

There are lot's of options to build a truck right and keep it low...........if it's going to see any rocks at all I wouldn't go spring under.

Poke around in the build threads here and on pirate in the older toy section...........you will find all the answers to your questions.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bc its what I want... It will be semi low in my opinion, considering I originally wanted 13. I dont want long travel at all... I want a strong solid front axle... and no rocks btw

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Check out the truck on the left

TRDtacoma1985 said:
thanks agian tweeter.

Hes not peeing, he is reaching in his pocket. its an 85 i believe, that he got off of racedezert.com. it was owned by some socal shop that built it up.

specs-

straight axle front/rear
dual 12 or 14 inch bilstiens on the front
fully caged
fuel cell
2 full size spares
4 banger
light bar
both axles trussed with chromo
basically all the goodies for a small race truck.

i cant think of anything else at the moment.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts