TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figure that you are right, probably no wheeling allowed, but I thought I would check with some people that may know for sure. Perhaps there are SOME open trails in there...

·
Registered
607 Posts
Hey Cory, pleasure meeting you this weekend, love your truck reminds me alot of my old 83. Hopefully next time we can do a few more trails out in the Corbett.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Skip, pleasure meeting you as well, I thought Corbett was pretty good for the "dry season", I can't wait to go back when it's flooded. I really had a great time, it's great to finally meet a group of people who like to wheel their trucks.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I too had a super time, it's always good to wheel with a great group of guys.
I'll check with Andre that came out with the yellow Exterra, he was talking about some place South.

We need to have a weekend of installing lockers in the down time (Skip,Cory) at the Flanagan's install shop where the labors free.

BTW, you two are killing me with your signatures , the pressure :D
Did I tell ya, :welder: Neil and I are making a very unique bed cage and sliders ;) Oh I didn't, my bad...

·
Registered
607 Posts
2Tense said:
We need to have a weekend of installing lockers in the down time (Skip,Cory) at the Flanagan's install shop where the labors free
I hear ya Chaz I definitley(sp?) need to replace that front plate on my ARB asap it's now dropping rust pieces on the driveway:D . Maybe in the near future a locker install and new plate install at your convienience(sp? again)???? I fear one day driving down the road it will fall off leaving my winch control box holding it on as it drags down the road.:D

·
Registered
963 Posts
Any weekend is good for me skip, I'll have Kyle order another gasket for the third this week and we're good to go.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chaz - slow down so we can catch up. Dual winches, dual lockers, and now the bed cage! I will help out on locker install day if I am in town. I would love to have my truck as one of the candidates, but alas I want an air locker.

And yes I will be going to the FL4WD campout.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts