TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
purity said:
thanks, i guess im out. too rich for my blood. :(
unfortunately this has been the mindset of a lot of people who have to travel a long distance together. check out the TTR thread here: http://www.toyotatrailriders.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25410&postcount=30 Butch from LSLC doesn't want people to not attend just based on cost.

Not sure if I was supposed to post this link here showing the LSLC will help out if needed so if anyone has a problem with it, let me know and I will take it down.

·
Registered
532 Posts
cooper4x4 said:
unfortunately this has been the mindset of a lot of people who have to travel a long distance together. check out the TTR thread here: http://www.toyotatrailriders.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25410&postcount=30 Butch from LSLC doesn't want people to not attend just based on cost.

Not sure if I was supposed to post this link here showing the LSLC will help out if needed so if anyone has a problem with it, let me know and I will take it down.
its understandable that lslc has to charge a certain amount to cover their costs for an event.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
cooper4x4 said:

Can you spot my fees for the weekend :)

Hell, I can't go anyway, but even if I could I don't know if I could make myself spend that much PLUS gas PLUS other meals PLUS the other related expenses for the weekend. Is there no raffle that can be used to help generate some income to cover some of the associated costs? Not that it makes a difference at this point (and I'm not criticizing, I'm just posting my opinion). I know what a pain in the nuts it is to organize a large event like this.

Anyway, I guess the rest of the broke people can chill with me in Houston that weekend :D

:2cents:

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If y'all want to be patient, we are in the planning stages of getting a Katemcy run together... probably around June 22-23.

should be no more than $50 for the weekend (for both camping & wheeling).

Katemcy is awesome wheeling and everyone should have the opportunity to go at least once in their lives at "The Moab of Texas", so stay tuned... :D

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
I would be down for the summer trip. My 4runr aka misquito killa ain't ready to wheel yet, needs some long overlooked and much needed tlc and a pile of cash spent on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
speedemon55
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing