TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys so I've been tossing this idea around in my head for a bit now I have a 01 taco 2.7 been wanting to do something kinda dramatic to the suspension was thinking on Sasing it but if really like to do something different also I live in Georgia so no dunes anywhere around I jus want to build a capable long travel kit that will allow a lil more flex than the OME I have now while mantaining good road manners for the rear I'm not gonna do anything fancy jus some 63s and some resis.

So I've been looking at the camburg kit with the fox bumps tops and fox coil overs I guess my question to you is does the kit include everything that I needed and if you were in my position and building the same rig is this the route you would go

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
1. It comes with everything you need.

2. You might like to get fiberglass fenders due to the extra width.

3. I DD mine, but I also have a backup truck and a bike to ride. LT stuff eats parts. Wheel bearings, uniballs, and bushings will need inspection and periodic replacement. Your alignment will get all fucked up after a hard jump. You will be carrying higher velocities offroad which will be harder on tie rods, tires, wheels, etc. If these things don't bother you, get it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts