TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Just picked up some used Ivan Stewarts and they came with different lugs than what came stock on the truck. Question is, do I have to use these "new" lugs or can I run the factory SR5 lug nuts? Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
276 Posts
The stock lugs are too wide for the wheel. You need to use the tuner type lugs that it came with.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I had them mounted today with the "tuner" lugs... man they look sweet!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I figured I would basically ask the same question on this thread...I installed 18" BBS TRD wheels upgrading from my stock SR5 steel wheels. The steel wheels had the acorn type lug nuts and I just re-used them. Is this OK? Rather be safe than sorry.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I figured I would basically ask the same question on this thread...I installed 18" BBS TRD wheels upgrading from my stock SR5 steel wheels. The steel wheels had the acorn type lug nuts and I just re-used them. Is this OK? Rather be safe than sorry.
As long as your lugnuts have angle of taper as the wheels, you are fine. If they don't match perfectly, you are asking for trouble.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts