TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone work on Luke AFB?

My girl and I are planning to move to the phoenix area hopefully by next year. Currently I work on FT Bliss doing communications work so I'd like to see whats available on base there.

Also would living in Surprise be a good place? Our other choices are Mesa and Scottsdale.

Thanks in advance for any input.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Surprise (luke is down the street) would be a lot closer then Scottsdale and mesa. Mesa is the east side of town while Luke is out west. Scottsdale is north east part of the valley and traffic in the morning for the east side to down town is like LA. Don't know what's on Luke right now but can ask a couple buddy's as they have moved a few reserve units there for the navy and marines.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If i can get a job on Luke AFB then we'll probably move to Surprise. If not then we're looking at Scottsdale or Mesa and ill just look into the phone company, which is Quest right?
As far as reserve units i am in the Army reserve so i gotta start looking for a unit to transfer to.
Thank you RunnerRick

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
http:// kimberlywang.yourkwagent.com/

This is the agent we used. Kim was phenomenal during every step of us buying our place and selling my gf's house (was sold before it was listed). If she asks, tell her we (Mike and Michele) recommended her.

Also, you should search the market online. We found Redfin to be an invaluable resource. It's best to create an account (free) but you don't have to, to use it. You'll get about 90 percent of the info on a listing that a realtor does. It will also update you with new listings and changes faster than all the other sites. Kim will get and send any additional info the site doesnt show. Really helps in finding what you want.

Good luck with the search.

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Bullshit, you don't speak fuckin Spanish anyway, dummy. If you went to Spain they'd probably pick up about every other word or so. They don't eat your food and your music is all different not to mention the funny gay way you all dress with the too tight pants and silly hats. You're about as Spanish as a so called African American is African.

No, it wasn't in Spanish smart guy. lol

·
Registered
676 Posts
Bullshit, you don't speak fuckin Spanish anyway, dummy. If you went to Spain they'd probably pick up about every other word or so. They don't eat your food and your music is all different not to mention the funny gay way you all dress with the too tight pants and silly hats. You're about as Spanish as a so called African American is African.
:D

Hey Dick. Have you ever been to the Grand Canyon?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I guess Spanish role play night with Fritz didn't go so well?
Salsa doesn't feel as good as peanut butter does. :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts