TTORA Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
You ain't hard to get ahead of, besides when you've been around this long you tend to get smarter, wiser and more treacherous. It's a natural side effect of age. That said, I'm gussin that you haven't been around too long and aren't likely to be. :D

Hey! Don't get ahead of me damnit!:D

·
Registered
676 Posts
You ain't hard to get ahead of, besides when you've been around this long you tend to get smarter, wiser and more treacherous. It's a natural side effect of age. That said, I'm gussin that you haven't been around too long and aren't likely to be. :D
The only reason you're ahead is because you have a fresh charge on your rascal. Knowledge of the cosmos huh? Nostradumbass. :D

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
The Rascal...priceless:lmao:

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
I'll put my Rascal up against your ride any damn day. Be sure to be packin yer pink slip, Jose.

BTW Ya better get it off the jackstands if you're gonna take on the Rascal.

The only reason you're ahead is because you have a fresh charge on your rascal. Knowledge of the cosmos huh? Nostradumbass. :D

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
So teh Dick, did God buy you that sweet chariot for your
16th birthday...or did Jesus pawn it off on you when he
discovered he could walk on water? The paint, suspension,
and brakes are like an unmistakable personalized signature.
Nice striped outfit you got on too, way to market yourself.
:xpimp:

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
That's not my ride, dumbass, it belongs to Serge. Or are there so many of em around where you live now that you can't tell the difference?

Here's yours.

And for pity sake, stop licking the windows, you're smudging them.

So teh Dick, did God buy you that sweet chariot for your
16th birthday...or did Jesus pawn it off on you when he
discovered he could walk on water? The paint, suspension,
and brakes are like an unmistakable personalized signature.
Nice striped outfit you got on too, way to market yourself.
:xpimp:

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
That bus is awesome. I'd live in it.

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
That's my understanding. The way I hear it most of the houses over there are stuck up shacks with 1X walls made from boards nailed together with a tin roof and most of them are infested with and riddled with termites holding hands to keep the whole shebang from falling down. How wrong am I?

Haha. That thing is probably more water tight than my house. :eek:

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
That's about right. The beam across the opening to my garage sags 4 inches in an 8 foot run.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts