1 - 20 of 493 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Beef jerky, extra large coffee :rolleyes:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Ham and Peperoni with Cheese on Wheat and some Carrots with creamy italian salad dressing on them. Better than my normal non-leftover lunches.

And of course Pepsi One!

·
Registered
613 Posts
I know - i was thinking about that when the geek thread, then the audio thread showed up....

And to actually try to keep this on topic for at least 1 page, im eating thin mint cookies :)

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I was gonna' use my birthday coupon for a free stir fry at BD's today, but I ended up going to lunch at Damon's with some bosses to discuss taking a job opening in San Antonio.

Sampler platter (stuffed baked potatoes, onion fries, cheese sticks, ribs)....yummy and FREE!

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
RedRunnertc said:
San Antonio is AWESOME! (despite the fact that it's in TX)
Yeah, I know. It would be pretty sweet...San Antonio is an awesome city, it's only 2 hours from Corpus Christi, I have friends in Dallas about 4 hours away (I love Dallas too), and there's lots of good 'wheelin out that way (not far from N.M. either) :D

My territory would be everything West of Chicago, so there would be lots of travel. I'm just waiting to see what the company comes up with as far as position, salary, and relocation assistance to make my decision.

1 - 20 of 493 Posts
About this Discussion
492 Replies
24 Participants
99TanTaco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing