TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nice short snow trip, pretty fun, i had to get back in the snow after john bull a couple weeks ago. it was cold as hell (i would guess about 20F in the shade with the wind blowing). it was cold enough to freeze the running creek up there solid (i know cause i drove across it). it was me and another rig (an xj with limited slip so we couldn't get to crazy, basically my step dad) he didnt have his normal rig which is an 85 pickup on 35's, locked front and rear with crawler gears...here are a few pics..

frozen creek

my truck(poser shot)

snow level was about 6-8 inches and about 12 in some spots (shade)

hanging out on a stump

·
Registered
225 Posts
Blast!! Too bad I didn't know you were going. I was at my brother's place in Glendale looking for something to do on Monday. We went on the Upper Lytle Creek trail in his FJ on Sunday. It was kinda boring, but we went on another better trail right afterwards, cleghorn or sumthin I think. It was NF-2N47. We saw a lot of snow on those trails, quite funny that I was visiting from the northeast and that's the second time I've seen snow so far this season. Wherever you were looks better than the Lytle Creek stuff we were on, maybe next time I'm out there we'll try that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
chevytrucker
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing