TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Edit, should say WTB: M/T Tires.

Looking for some M/Ts for the 4Runner... These Nascar slicks just aren't going to cut it much longer... If I could run 15 I would have all ready had what I needed, but I'm needing some 16s.

Debating on going the treadwright route, but I was going to see if anybody is getting rid of some 265/75/16 or 255/85/16 M/Ts on here first. I may have found a few sets of KM1s that I may piece together for a whole set. Just wanting to see if anybody was debating on getting rid of what they had and I could assist.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
It amazes me that there is a post 8797. sheesh, WTF is that thread babbling on about?

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
says 4, 5 in the picture...

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Time to narrow the search, I picked up 2 used 255/85/16 Bighorns tonight. So needless to say, I need 2 more 255s. Thanks for the links, and help me keep an eye out for a couple 255s.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just decided to buy 2 new 255s. If anybody sees an old 255 that would be good for a spare let me know, otherwise I think I have the tires taken care of. Thanks

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
What tires did you get? I am curious to see how they do in the south with all of the mud we cant get away from. I will probably be going to 255's when it is time for tires.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maxxis bighorns

I had these on the 88 but in a 33x12.50 and loved them. The exact tire and size I wanted was a 255/85/16 Bighorn and that's what I got lucky enough to find. I haven't personally talked with anyone who doesn't like them once they've run them. I drove the Runner to and from trails and were really good on the road for a MT. hooked up great in wet stuff and on rocks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts