TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called and left a message for Kurt @ Cruiser Outfitters.com to order the Safari Snorkel SS135HFD for the truck. After reading the wright up... I'll make it work, read more here

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Let me now tally this up for Tim... Truck, check... Lockers, check... Snorkel, check... Warn winches to pull him out of 6" of water :D... check.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:rofl: I take a two year absence (talked to you maybe twice) and it's like I never left :D We wheel soon, real soon ;)

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think he has three going already doesn't he? Ya know he doesn't show his face for what 2 years? now he expects us to jump at his needs...Dam!:D
:rofl: NO, not at all, I don't expect anyone to jump...but, it seems to me that the brother juice on the wheels needs to be replaced with some mud!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BTW, I ran into (not literally) Paul about 6 months ago, I think he said he was moving to CA. Just though I'd let yall know.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Too bad this motor let go again at the track the other night :rolleyes: It's sitting motor and tranny less again, I have access to a 1KZ Toyota 3.0 Turbo Deisel, trans, and transfer case. I've been considering swapping, would make a KILLER off road rig
You killed another motor again? Dam dude!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
5 Participants
Red2003
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing