1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol...where were you last week when I was looking for that same EXACT muffler? haha

Well I keep getting talked into goin with something new.....finally sinking in I guess.

any idea how it sounds like? how loud is it?
No idea....removed for pics. Do a search. From what I read it was louder than the 18"......and I have heard the 18" magnaflow.....its so close to stock that why bother other than less restrictive.....so I was going 14"

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Whats the part number, I doubt Ill have the cash but I was looking for one just like this awhile back.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Whats the part number, I doubt Ill have the cash but I was looking for one just like this awhile back.
dont have it on hand.....pipe is at my shop.....check magnaflows site.....its 4" round 14" long 2.25 in and out and its stainless....not the polished one though

·
Registered
517 Posts
any idea how it sounds like? how loud is it?
my brother in law has the same muffler on his 07 v6 tacoma with a turndown before the axle, its pretty loud makes the seat shake a bit on take off id say its a little louder than a flowmaster 40

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my brother in law has the same muffler on his 07 v6 tacoma with a turndown before the axle, its pretty loud makes the seat shake a bit on take off id say its a little louder than a flowmaster 40
never heard anyone say it was loud enough to shake the seat! might be something more to that than the muffler. From what Ive read it was louder than the can that came with the magnaflow catback....and I have heard that exhaust and its barely any louder than stock if you ask me....I wanted something a bit louder. I also didnt plan to just dump before the axle....I was gonna replace the stocker with this can.

·
Registered
517 Posts
never heard anyone say it was loud enough to shake the seat! might be something more to that than the muffler. From what Ive read it was louder than the can that came with the magnaflow catback....and I have heard that exhaust and its barely any louder than stock if you ask me....I wanted something a bit louder. I also didnt plan to just dump before the axle....I was gonna replace the stocker with this can.
it doesnt shake the seat crazy only if you try to notice it, u know what i mean? i have a magnaflow 18 oval offset/offset and my brother n laws really is alot louder than mine a real noticable difference, i also have it dumped before the axle

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
50 Shipped.

·
Registered
219 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts