TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I've been looking for diff plugs too.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I'm gonna wait for that. The postal service may have lost it. I emailed the company and havent got a response yet, believe I done it friday night. They didnt have a phone # listed on their website so that kinda got me wandering. My account has been charged but I havent seen nothing else. Thanks

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
sounds like an overnight scam, over a month for 3-5 days shipping on a drainplug no less is a bit excessive.....

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Dick Foster said:
So does Marlin.

not to steal business away from marlin, but i bought 5-6 tranny/diff plugs and about 10 crush washers from 1sttoyotaparts.com and it was only $15 shipped, i got it in about 3 days

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have found people and comapnies that have bought them so maybe mine was just lost in transit. I've done a google search on them and have found nothing bad so far.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I finally found a valid email address and got a response back quickly. He used the tracking number and it never had been delivered or made it to another dock. He sent me another one out that day and around 4 days later I got two packages in the mail. Well USPS screwed up and found the other one and sent it along with the last one sent. I emailed him back and told him about it and he said go ahead and keep the extra one. Great guy and a great business.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts