TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank eveyone that was involved with helping me get unstuck. I have learned a very valuable lesson or two. I def have some tools to buy or ask for xmas!
Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well,
I had family in town for tday and they have not seen my truck. Anyways, I wanted to show off and WOW did i get stuck. It was a 4-5 hr ordeal inwhich everything worked out.
AND YES i did learn my lesson.

·
Registered
312 Posts
So how did the showing off go? lol just messing with you man i know how it is when you get stuck it sucks especially when you have no one with you. Well glad everything worked out for ya.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
pitpok4x4 said:
Well,
I had family in town for tday and they have not seen my truck. Anyways, I wanted to show off and WOW did i get stuck. It was a 4-5 hr ordeal inwhich everything worked out.
AND YES i did learn my lesson.
When, Where, and How? Full story?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When? The day after thanksgiving
Where? Behind a school on hodges...At the powerlines ( I know I know)
How?
Well, I went exploring earlier that day to find any where to show my step dad (who was in town) the "abilities" of my truck in 4wd. I was totally innocent and was planing on only being there for only a few min. Anyways, I took him there and within about 2 min I was stuck in some mud. I was like "ok no big deal" i will just call my girlfriend to buy me a shovel. She comes with a shovel that belongs in a sand box, not knowing how stuck i am. I tried everything to dig my way out. It was just making it worse. Now two of my tires are completly buried in mud. I was FU*Ked. I called Neil to ask for advice. He called mike, who lived by. He came out there and broke his strap twice and Nothing. With total desperation Neil came out with Bryan all the way from middleburg to help out. He showed up and had to lift my rear with the hi lift and pull me out with the winch. 4 hrs later.
I was only late to work by 30 min.
all i have to say is that I learned my lesson and want to thank eveyone one once again.

wow that was long

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Looks like you really showed your step dad the abilites of you truck. LOL

If I would have been in town you could have called me I'm not too far from there. I would have either been your wing man or came to help pull you out. You should do three things right now, (1) Fix your winch (2) Buy recovery gear ie. Hi lift/a good strap (3) Invite your step dad with you the next time we go to Boston

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would love to fix my winch.... dont know where to begin.

For recovery....Xmas from family!!!

And I cant wait till I can take him to Boston...All I need is some sliders and I think that I will be ready.

Just got my new tires and wheels. WAY BETTER!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts