TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
long story short im wanting a mall crawler from hell how dangerous would my single cab 03 prerunner be with the 6in fabtech lift and a 3in body lift added to that. Stupid i know but this is not my daily driver and the truck is paid off not to worried about ride quality and dont want to do sas i already have a solid axle 4runner to do my wheeling with.

·
Registered
132 Posts
It will be the equivalent of driving a Wrangler everyday... Maybe you'll just get picked on less.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
long story short im wanting a mall crawler from hell how dangerous would my single cab 03 prerunner be with the 6in fabtech lift and a 3in body lift added to that. Stupid i know but this is not my daily driver and the truck is paid off not to worried about ride quality and dont want to do sas i already have a solid axle 4runner to do my wheeling with.
You left out the critical piece of info.... tire/wheel combo... we can't fairly ridicule anyone without the complete picture.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
black steel wheels or what ever is cheap at the time and 15in i dont know how wide until the lift is on there but i was thinking 10in wide with a 34 to 37in tall tire. If i can fit a 37 on with just the 6in lift than that will do i dont realy wont any thing bigger due to the expense and how fast the tires will wear out. I dout the 37in tire will fit with just the fabtech lift though.

·
Registered
508 Posts
perhaps customtacos might have a bit more info on that kinda rig.

·
Registered
149 Posts
go to the bank. deposit money in my account. that way it wont go to shit like it will on your truck. other than that 35's until you start hopping curbs. yeah i'm drunk and hungover at the computer screen this morning

1 - 9 of 9 Posts