TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all TTORA members, I expect to learn a lot about the sport of Off Road from the members of this comunity and share my very limited experience with you all.
I come from Dirtbiking for 20 yrs, especifically Enduro Races and I'm new to 4X4.

Here is a Pic of the first day wheeling with my truck, just after 1000 Mi Break-in period

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Bienvenido de un Puertorriqueño! (Welcome from a Puerto Rican!). I used to live in Rio Piedras when I was a kid. My Mom is from Caguas and my Dad is from Ponce. What part of San Juan are you from? I remember reading a post from someone else on here that was going to be stationed at a military base in Puerto Rico, but I forget who he is. If there are more of y'all, maybe you can start a Puerto Rico Chapter.

Anyway, nice truck! Please post as many pics as you can wheeling the scenic Puerto Rican countryside!

Saludos,

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the welcome, I live in Caimito, I was hoping that it allready were a Puerto Rico Chapter that I could join, since I'm new to 4X4. but love the dirt

The pic on the other post was in Cabo Rojo near El Combate.

The pic in this Post was in Maricao in El Salto Cure

Attachments

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Mandy3206 said:
Thank you for the welcome, I live in Caimito, I was hoping that it allready were a Puerto Rico Chapter that I could join, since I'm new to 4X4. but love the dirt

The pic on the other post was in Cabo Rojo near El Combate.

The pic in this Post was in Maricao in El Salto Cure
Another cool pic. Thanks for sharing.

Are there any local 4x4 clubs in Puerto Rico? If so, try to hook up with them. I know alot of folks on here like to stick with Toyota only outings, which is perfectly fine except for the occastional "inbred" mentality it sometimes tends to create among a few, but some of my funnest 4x4 trips have been with a club with a wide variety of vehicles (jeeps, Chevys, Fords, Isuzus, etc.). And you'll almost always find at least one or two Toyotas in local 4x4 clubs who might be interested in TTORA.

Keep those pics of the Puerto Rican countryside coming!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts