TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry I have been real sick for the past month and haven't been able to do anything with this thread. I really need to sell some of this stuff to make some room in the attic. Any reasonable offer considered.

I have a Manik 3-piece Brush Guard (black) with all of the hardware. The part number is 12252, here is a web page with it:
http://www.gogrilleguards.com/detail.asp?product_id=5325&GID=

It has been used, so it has a few dents in the lower cross bar and a few scratches. I can send some pics if someone is interested. It will fit a 98-00 taco. I live in Chattanooga, TN and I also go to school in Carrollton, GA.
$160.00 obo

Also for sale:
* chrome rear bumper from a 99' taco: $50.00
* stock front bumper from a 99' taco: $40.00
* Brand New Genuine 4.88 ring and pinion with a Master Install Kit (NEW BEARINGS, SEALS, ETC.) for a D-44 standard rotation. (bought for my SAS but found a deal on an axle with 4.88's already installed): $200.

May consider trades, especially parts for Taco SAS.

423-503-8570
[email protected]

Thanks, N8

·
Registered
162 Posts
i need the brushguard and the rear bumper. if they are in really nice condition. Street queen condition if possible...

lemme know or pics to imasausage at hotmail dot com

·
Registered
302 Posts
Interested in the front bumper. Would it fit on a 97? I know they are different, but if you could find out if it would fit I would appreciate it. Im in Nashville. [email protected]

·
Registered
315 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
I am interested in the bumper, does it include the brackets, if it works out I will pick it up from you or meet you outside of chat on my way to knox on sat the 12th. let me know. Please call me at 615-406-2363

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jdiesel said:
I am interested in the bumper, does it include the brackets, if it works out I will pick it up from you or meet you outside of chat on my way to knox on sat the 12th. let me know. Please call me at 615-406-2363
Im not sure which bumper you're talking about but I have the brackets for both. I will give you a call tonight and figure something out.
Thanks,
N8

·
Registered
302 Posts
im talking about the front bumper....I have heard that it will fit on a 97 as long as i have the brackets for the 99. By the way, is it in good shape?? I forgot to ask. Also, I will be coming down 40 to knox on the 12th and if it works out I can meet you somewhere. Just let me know and call me tonight, send pics if you got em, [email protected] 615-406-2363

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'll tell you what guys, If and when I pick up the bumper from you, I will be going to make lake house on smith lake the weekend after that. If your not familiar, coming from nashville I go straight through huntsville. I would be more than happy to help someone out with some delivery. Let me know guys, [email protected]

·
Registered
162 Posts
do you have a new lower price for the guard and rear bumper... if your coming to take-over I would be much more inclined to purchase.

just one more reason to wheel

1 - 20 of 27 Posts