TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UT-TTORA had another little meet today just 4 of us. Three 4runners and one Tacoma, more people were supposed to come but that failed. So hopefully, we'll have more on the next run. Any how here are the photos, not 56k friendly.

UT-TTORA:


2nd Gen Runner:



Drivers View:


The Good:


The bad:





Only one vid:


Helicopter fly by:


My rig (no action photo lol)


Loction:
 

·
Retired
Joined
·
4,641 Posts
thenexus said:
more people were supposed to come but that failed.
Yeah, sorry about that. Had house guests so my day was planned for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AK98Taco said:
Yeah, sorry about that. Had house guests so my day was planned for me.
No worries.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,141 Posts
Looks cool, and dry too! N/S/E/W Utah? If you're running in the central east, let me know and I might be able to join you. I'm about 2-2 1/2 hours from the Utah/Colo border.
 

·
I think I remember where Moab is?
Joined
·
1,227 Posts
Looks like a good time guys.... sorry I didn't make it down. Anyway I will be there for the expo and am bringing the truck hopefully.....Not sure if it is going to leave time to wheel with the expo and all, But I better if I got the truck down there right....so if I bring it, who is in for rattlesnake and constrictor early in the morn so I can still have time at the expo...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,254 Posts
audiofreak97 said:
Good times... I only got 2 pictures and the both sucked. And not having power steering sucks! :)

is that you hungup?

pretty ballsy line there hoss....
it`s an extended cab, use the sliders. :)

What trails you do up there?
I`ll be in SW Co & Moab area the week of the
Fourth of July....and if I have a diesel by then
I`ll be able to wheel the buggy :D .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
Yep, that's me... I did look before I went for it. It was still fun though.

There are a few areas to play around at, most of the trails are about an hour or so drive out of Salt Lake. Moab is a 3 or so hour drive from Salt Lake, but I couln't take the 4th of July off :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
When are you coming down? I might be able to tell work to give me the day off. I can run Rattlesnake with ya, and walk Constrictor. Remember to bring your spare CV's and a winch! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Great pics! 4Runners rule! Why did that helicopter fly so close? Seems odd. You guys need some SAS!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
204 Posts
SolidYota said:
Great pics! 4Runners rule! Why did that helicopter fly so close? Seems odd. You guys need some SAS!
On the other side of the mountain is Camp Williams artillery range and they fly the Apaches over there from airport #2 to blast away and then they always play in the hills or over the desert. I don't trust them since my friend was a mechanic on them and one time they were flying over and aiming at cars on the road for fun with thier chain gun and luckily they didn't pull the trigger since when they got back they realized they didn't use up all the ammo and had a round in the barrel and thought it was empty the whole time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
204 Posts
mr.trd said:
Looks like a good time guys.... sorry I didn't make it down. Anyway I will be there for the expo and am bringing the truck hopefully.....Not sure if it is going to leave time to wheel with the expo and all, But I better if I got the truck down there right....so if I bring it, who is in for rattlesnake and constrictor early in the morn so I can still have time at the expo...
Let me know when you want to run Constrictor and I can spot you. You will need a winch to get up Eagle's nest though or have to turn around and go back down like Justin did.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
204 Posts
audiofreak97 said:
When are you coming down? I might be able to tell work to give me the day off. I can run Rattlesnake with ya, and walk Constrictor. Remember to bring your spare CV's and a winch! :D
We can get you up Constrictor :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
grntaco said:
I don't trust them since my friend was a mechanic on them and one time they were flying over and aiming at cars on the road for fun with thier chain gun and luckily they didn't pull the trigger since when they got back they realized they didn't use up all the ammo and had a round in the barrel and thought it was empty the whole time.
I have a feeling that's what they did with us. They flew up the canyon at us, came right close, turned around up the canyon a ways and waved at us as they flew by again. It was still cool none the less :D

And as for Constrictor, I would probably end up being dragged back down on my side, haha
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,254 Posts
audiofreak97 said:
I have a feeling that's what they did with us. They flew up the canyon at us, came right close, turned around up the canyon a ways and waved at us as they flew by again. It was still cool none the less :D

And as for Constrictor, I would probably end up being dragged back down on my side, haha

any pics of constrictor?-sounds interesting :D
 

·
I think I remember where Moab is?
Joined
·
1,227 Posts
I will be down there the weekend of April 20-22....that is the weekend of the expo so you should at least make plans to be at that..... As far as spare cv's, always at least one...but will be two after I get the cash to trade in my other broken one from Pritchett. And sorry, no winch. That is why I wheel with Jimmy, he has the winch!!! But I think he is taking his FJ Cruiser to Moab that week....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
Maybe I'll just tell work to give me both days. I'm sure I'll end up breaking something... I'm almost to that point of breaking something every time I go :(

Let me know what day you want to go! Maybe we can get Cecil to go, he has a winch!! LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I probable wouldn't be joining you guys on that run that's for sure. Unless, I rode along with someone.

Hey, we need to get cody to post his pictures up. He is supposed to have a good video of that helicopter.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top