TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard chatter about peeps wanting a meet and greet. So here it is. Saturday, March 31,2007 at NorCal HQ (Mike's and my house) located in Concord, CA. Pot-luck BBQ style, bring something if you wanna eat...this is not a soup-kitchen. There will be some wrenching most likely, as this will be the last weekend before Mike and I head to AZRocks.

People are welcomed to arrive anytime after high-noon on Saturday, and we have plenty of couch space for those who would like to stay the night. Also plenty of space in the backyard to pitch many tents.

This is an excellent oppertunity for those who have not met many of the members around here.

PM myself, or Mike for directions if you don't know how to get here.

This is NOT a MySpace Party...unless Snutty happens to bring random 'gina.....

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Angry lemme shoulder tap some Kettle One or Grey Goose.

ahahha ya know i'll be there.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Should we have our vaccinations up to date? I hear Myspace chicks make the rounds there ;)

Taco-friendly, or does Xena like her space to herself?

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,213 Posts
So bring food cooked, or bring meat to throw on the barbie?

I'll be there

·
Registered
779 Posts
I'm bringin ' trip tip steaks for all... jus need to know how many abouts will be there... ??

-Alex

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
Angry Andy said:
I heard chatter about peeps wanting a meet and greet. So here it is. Saturday, March 31,2007 at NorCal HQ (Mike's and my house) located in Concord, CA. Pot-luck BBQ style, bring something if you wanna eat...this is not a soup-kitchen. There will be some wrenching most likely, as this will be the last weekend before Mike and I head to AZRocks.

People are welcomed to arrive anytime after high-noon on Saturday, and we have plenty of couch space for those who would like to stay the night. Also plenty of space in the backyard to pitch many tents.

This is an excellent oppertunity for those who have not met many of the members around here.

too bad this isn't Sunday...gotta be at work in SF by 2 on Sat...o well.

you gonna have people park at OSH and walk? LOL

·
Registered
501 Posts
Angry Andy said:

you would pick the *one* day I promise to help a friend move! Oh well. Maybe next time! Hope everyone has fun!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Kyoteh said:
you would pick the *one* day I promise to help a friend move! Oh well. Maybe next time! Hope everyone has fun!
I gave my nephew a bumper sticker when he got his Tacoma that says "Yes its my truck,No I won't help you move" LOL
Sorry we're missing you
I still want a calendar!

·
Registered
398 Posts
i'll try and make it

·
Registered
501 Posts
Timstoy said:
I gave my nephew a bumper sticker when he got his Tacoma that says "Yes its my truck,No I won't help you move" LOL
Sorry we're missing you
I still want a calendar!
Yeah. It's not my truck that'll be in use though. We've got a huge trailer to pack that weekend for the semi to come pick it up. She's moving to Idaho! So I promised her we'd come by and help that Sat.

As for the calendar, slight change in plans. Once I figure out how to print them I'll be changing it to a 2008 with a 2007 page since it's already nearly April. Can't print them through work this time around so it's been a slight glitch!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
hum hum meet n greet at andys house......I just might have to drive my ass all that way out there just to let my kid(s) kick him in the knee...or two.....but I don't know....maybe....99% sure we can and 01% for the rest...........

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,213 Posts
Where are we going to park?

Do we need to fab up a parking structure?

·
Registered
779 Posts
in front of neighbor's houses..? I am sure they will love it..(hate it) got a point.. kind of a small street, eh?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts