TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations kwhman!

You are the winner of our March Give-A-Way item donated by Shrockworks . Click Here to see the item that you have won!

A PM has been sent to you with the info on how to claim your prize.

Congratulations again and thank you for your support of TTORA with your contribution!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
jayfredweb said:
He may only have 5 posts, but at least he has donated to the cause!!

Congrats!!!
Good point! It's about rewarding those that have donated, not about how many posts they have. But it does kind of sting a bit to see a guy with 5 posts win! :D

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
Well congrats, I guess I didn't really need that one so I will let you have it :D

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
whaannnn..... you read the rule when you signed up?
"You too can contribute to our site and receive Contributing Member benefits! You will receive recognition for your contribution on the contributors page as well as in the forum. You will also be eligible every month for our Monthly Give-A-Way prize donated by a different TTORA Sponsor every month, as well as receive your very own ttora dot com e-mail address"

pretty f-in clear to me. :rolleyes:

cooper4x4 said:
He didn't contribute to any cause, just paid money to some forum. IMO...giveways should be to contributing members that post in the giveaway thread just like it is on pirate. This would cut down on the 5 posters that haven't been here in 6 mos winning giveaways.

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
cooper4x4 said:
so you're saying that if someone pays money to the club and never posts and never visits the site then it is fair to everyone else for them to win a giveaway?
Well, "fair" is a subjective word. Apparently, it's not "fair" to you, however, based upon the rules/guidelines posted on the website, it is "fair."

I'll agree it may sting a bit that a new guy with 5 posts wins, but he did contribute and is therefore eligible for the raffles.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
I'm say read the fucking rules if you don't like it don't play.

cooper4x4 said:
so you're saying that if someone pays money to the club and never posts and never visits the site then it is fair to everyone else for them to win a giveaway?

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
duno guess the bitchin pissed me off - it's not like the rule got changed mid stream. It's pretty clear you contribute money to keep the forum going - your eligable for the monthly give away. If it had to do with how much you posted Tenor would have all the prices.

4xClover said:
:eek: Damn Bob!! Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
I know what you mean! Seems like peeps have really gotten a little bitchy/winey around here lately!

Rules are clearly stated and the guy that won met the criteria.

Hell, it'd be either Hytenor or The Dick that would win everything based upon post count! :)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
cooper4x4 said:
fuck you. i was just giving my opinion. just because you're PMSing doesn't give you the right to go ape shit. Go take a midol and shut the fuck up. I guess TTORA doesn't allow free speech. You can't have an opinion around here if it is against what the mob thinks.

I think what they are trying to say really.. is that its really not all about who wins the give away. When anyone donates we all win. The fact we even have these give aways is a blessing.. thank god for all our excellent sponsors. TTORA is non-discrimintory type of club.. so if you contribute you get a chance.. regardless of your level of activity. We dont have to like it... remember its still a good deal for all involved, I know I dont donate to win.. and I doubt you do either. BTW.. free speech & opinions are always allowed... they were just expressing thiers as well.

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Dunk said:
I think what they are trying to say really.. is that its really not all about who wins the give away. When anyone donates we all win. The fact we even have these give aways is a blessing.. thank god for all our excellent sponsors. TTORA is non-discrimintory type of club.. so if you contribute you get a chance.. regardless of your level of activity. We dont have to like it... remember its still a good deal for all involved, I know I dont donate to win.. and I doubt you do either. BTW.. free speech & opinions are always allowed... they were just expressing thiers as well.

B.I.N.G.O. !!! :clap:

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: ahhh good stuff!

cooper4x4 said:
fuck you. i was just giving my opinion. just because you're PMSing doesn't give you the right to go ape shit. Go take a midol and shut the fuck up. I guess TTORA doesn't allow free speech. You can't have an opinion around here if it is against what the mob thinks.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
i guess i'm just waiting to win the next big one :) wonder if allpro wants to donate another SAS kit ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts