TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations cedarbarn!

Since the original person drawn for March's Give-A-Way never claimed their prize, you are now the winner of our March Give-A-Way item donated by Shrockworks . Click Here to see the item that you have won!

A PM has been sent to you with the info on how to claim your prize.

Congratulations again and thank you for your support of TTORA with your contribution!

Thanks

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
CONGRATS to the backup winner!!

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts

Since the original person drawn for March's Give-A-Way never claimed their prize, you are now the winner of our March Give-A-Way item donated by Shrockworks . Click Here to see the item that you have won!

Congratulations again and thank you for your support of TTORA with your contribution!

Thanks
Hrmmm......

Edit: Nevermind, I thought he already won once. :flipoff4:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Congrats cedarbarn

·
Registered
419 Posts
Right on Matt!!!

C

·
0 Posts

Thanks

Shannon, thank you again! :D

I have sent an e-mail to the address you provided, received a "delayed" server e-mail response, and nothing else. :confused:

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shannon, thank you again! :D

I have sent an e-mail to the address you provided, received a "delayed" server e-mail response, and nothing else. :confused:
I sent you a PM with more contact info.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Matt, get in contact wiht 99FlowedTaco on the TX Boards. He works for Shrokworks and could possibly help you out.

C

·
0 Posts
I sent an e-mail, called and left a message, sent an e-mail to another address, and finally got a reply... To call again. It is a waste of my time to call again. I make a very good salary working for a home builder, and charge hourly for my consulting services. The time I have spent trying to get this give away has exceeded the benifit for winning this item. Shannon, please re-draw this item, as I am not going to pursue it anylonger.

Matt,

We are waiting for it to come from the laser cutter. You should be able to reach us by phone from 8-6 everyday...talk to Jim to get a more accurate timeline.

thanks,

Nick

1 - 20 of 44 Posts