TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did someone loosen someone elses beadlock bolts??

That's cruel!

But I'd watch...:xpopcorn2
No Pete.

You know how we always take a leak on each others tires throughout the night when camping? Well one night my drunk ass decided to target Mark's new beadlocks/tires. What I didn't realize is that his bead lock rings DON'T have holes cut out in them to let the water drain out. So he woke up to having a half gallon of my piss in his one wheel. To make things even worse he hadn't aired down yet, and guess where the valve stem was? Oh yeah, you got that right! It was on the bottom!!! :lmao:

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can't wait until someone leaves A or a few Snickers in their. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Know what's funny? Eric sends me a text saying to wax my wheels before I mount them so shit doesn't stick to them. Then literally 5 seconds later on the chat box you said you were going to take a shit in them! :lmao:

·
Registered
965 Posts
Did someone loosen someone elses beadlock bolts??

That's cruel!

But I'd watch...:xpopcorn2
Thats actually really dangerous. We might steal truck's, pee in their beadlock's, sticker their rig's up and stack wood all alround people's tent's but we would only loosen lug nut's:)

·
Registered
550 Posts
Thats actually really dangerous. We might steal truck's, pee in their beadlock's, sticker their rig's up and stack wood all alround people's tent's but we would only loosen lug nut's:)
I have DIY beadlocks, NO LEAKS, the truck has been sitting for almost 3 years like that and none of them have leaked... 1/4 turn on one bolt, ONE BOLT I SAY, and I'm going to be a while. The torque wrench and I become one and we've had full conversations while chasing leaking bolts around those locks. :xcrazy:

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You forgot turning off their propane tanks. Or catching a whole bunch of frogs and putting them in a truck. I've only woken up a few times with my truck being MIA....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts