Its been 4 years of building, i think its about time to post a thread

Bought in 2005, TRD Offroad Tacoma Double Cab 2wd

05-06 Total Chaos UCA and Donahoe Replacement Coilovers
Deaver Replacement Leafs 10-pack and Donahoe Rear Resi's

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
85% of parts have been bought used, so for those of you on a budget its possible to be in this sport.

2006-2007
Total Chaos kit from happysmiley

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yota4lyfe skipped all the midtravel BS and was the first Tacoma to be built. Basically motivating alot of other tacoma owners to go LT. Here is his awesome build http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/showthread.php?t=80740

DMZ Fabrication built his truck and therefore I followed.

New Wheels- KMC Enduro 17x9

Total Chaos called for a photoshoot..was so stoked. lol Up in Wrightwood, Ca

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Truck is currently in DMZ for their Custom SUA Kit for the tacomas...some pics DMZ Tim sent me....so happy its getting worked on...hopefully after this big upgrade ill be finished :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DMZ Tim just sent me some more updated pictures tonight ... damn Joe and Tim are working fast...im soo stoked! Kit is tacked and the Frame is boxed!!

You gotta do what you gotta do to get those welds....Joe did a bitchin job welding,

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Gorgeous sir cant wait to take her out for the test run, Pismo baby.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Looks awesome. I bet your stoked. What are your bed cage plans? Spare tire set-up as well or perimeter bed cage? Tim sure does amazing work.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
soooooooooooooooo jealous. im happy for u bro the day has finaly come i wanna be the first to see it in person let me know when its outta the shop and ill come down

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone for the compliments

Gorgeous sir cant wait to take her out for the test run, Pismo baby.
Hey stranger! yeah i wanna hit up pismo, just not happy bout the rust
B-Dubs soon man...

What are your bed cage plans? Spare tire set-up as well or perimeter bed cage? Tim sure does amazing work.
Well the original plan was to go with Jeffs (Yota4lyfe) bedcage setup....it was sooo clean and kept 99% of the bedspace, so i was gonna with that...but once the bed was off Tim knew i was gonna cage it down the road. So we proactively planned out something else. Jeffs bedcage is perfect for me but if i were to cage the truck in the future it might be difficult to tie in the top C-pillar to the bedcage. So basically the cage will be placed on top of the framerail so i will sacrifice a lil bedspace. and one laydown spare. lol

about time.
Yeah mang, the learning curve is over.....they got all the templates and measurements so they are definitely working fast. the truck will be out soon fucker

Schedule a B-Dubs meet man

1 - 20 of 192 Posts
About this Discussion
191 Replies
46 Participants
HomemadeTools.net
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing