TTORA Forum banner

181 - 192 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Thanks for the compliments everyone

i gotta say that i like this truck better than the OG.(sorry jeff. your truck still whoops my trucks ass lol) hey mark did the stock tail light molding get worked so they dont pop out? just curious. dude you werent kidding on the extra details i drooled
Nah man I gotta disagree, OG Jeff will always be the OG Taco...our trucks wouldn't be the way they are now if he never stepped it up in the beginning....

Everything had to be fixed, Tim spent a lot of time fixing the tailights, even the bodyshop had to fix cracks in the fiberglass...ive spent so much $ on these damn TT bedsides. If you go to the BBQ i will show you how Tim fixed the tails.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Brock, a little birdie told me you are not coming to the BBQ in Ocotillo on May 1st and 2nd. Say it ain't so! C'mon Dude, come hang with us, you know everyone is welcome, DMZ customer or not! Just a good time, some good friends, and good food in the desert!:D

Oh yeah and I know you could use some of the raffle prizes! :welder:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I realy don't care. I built my truck for me to like. I like that everyone has had to step it up to raise the bar on what prerunners should be like though. If I didn't have a mortage I could by a camburg kit and a tc kit every month.:eek:
cmon now i was just fuckin around no need to get all serious and stuff;) you def have a sick truck that does work in the dez.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Brock, a little birdie told me you are not coming to the BBQ in Ocotillo on May 1st and 2nd. Say it ain't so! C'mon Dude, come hang with us, you know everyone is welcome, DMZ customer or not! Just a good time, some good friends, and good food in the desert!:D

Oh yeah and I know you could use some of the raffle prizes! :welder:
ya bro... been with the gf for 10 years on may 1st. trying to come out the second though. i could DEF use some raffle prizes, let me buy the tickets before the bbq~ ! lol. I'm going to give you a call tomorrow about paint cuz marks paint looks badass... aaand i want to get my carrier bearing beefed up like marks too... lol

·
Registered
530 Posts
Mark... Wow.

Tim... Wow.

Wow.

Seriously.

Wow.

Looks perfect.

Tim, I am really embarrassed, I writing a note on my hand to send you that stuff FIRST THING Monday morning.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ken here from BuildThreads, Inc.

Congrats and nice work marnes2986 - this build thread was chosen as a Best Build Thread pick for this week.

What this means is that a bunch of guys who like to build stuff (cars, trucks, 4x4s, bikes, cabins, boats, planes, and garages) and have read a ton of build threads, thought that this build thread makes a valuable contribution to online DIY culture.

So, without further ado:

Congrats again and cheers!

181 - 192 of 192 Posts