TTORA Forum banner

141 - 160 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Daaaamn Mark. Come a long way since that Skyline run!!!

We should do it again just because lol

Just got my truck back so now it'll be MY turn for LT :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
Went to DMZ today and saw some trucks there that are jaw dropping.

Mark's truck is bad ass, love the engine cage and bed.
Lalo's truck is coming along awsome cant wait to see it when done,
just needs to get rid of the rock crawler bars. :rolleyes:.
Tim also has a burgundy tacoma in there, i dont know who's it is but love the
bed cage.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Went to DMZ today and saw some trucks there that are jaw dropping.

Mark's truck is bad ass, love the engine cage and bed.
Lalo's truck is coming along awsome cant wait to see it when done,
just needs to get rid of the rock crawler bars. :rolleyes:.
Tim also has a burgundy tacoma in there, i dont know who's it is but love the
bed cage.
Ernesto on a toyota forum?? if i remember right you own a Ford :D

that burgandy truck belongs to a dude in Pakistan, good work travels far :)

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
Thanks for the compliments guys! Got to see the truck the other day and i was pretty speechless ... Tim and Joe did an amazing job......i kept finding little hidden details....i know its gonna make a reliable weekend wheeler and chase rig especially a bitchen DD..damn truck has 100k+ miles on it, will definitely see more offroad miles

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Post pics its done, i saw you drive it out of the shop. who gives a shit about finals.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #151 (Edited)
Was studying all day until i got a call and a surprise email of this....

DMZ Tim, Chaz and other guys were nice enough to wash the truck up before handing it over to me this afternoon. Just another example of how DMZ takes care of their customers.

Paints done, with a custom angle cut, jack/skid spare has been mounted, wiring has been cleaned up, some cool dimpled glass supports, rear shocks and front bypasses have been revalved

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
I've had a wonderful experience with this part of my build. The wait was worth it. I couldn't have asked a better shop to do the work. Through the few years i've been going to DMZ I've met great friends to wheel with and a great fabricator who also has become a good friend.

I highly recommend DMZ to anyone who appreciates great service coming from a highend fab shop.

In the end, what you get is a great fabricator with a perfectionist mindset, who is personable, and has one of the best customer service in the industry. Just call the shop and youll find out right away through his attitude, along with all the returning customers he has.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Brock,
We had our shirts off, but decided to put them back on for the camera so we didn't scare anyone!

4130 Girls ........... someone said that 4130 will be at the Ocotillo meet and I don't think Evan travels without his GIRLS!;) Save the date - May 1st & 2nd!

More pics are coming! We took a bunch of the truck all finished, we just have to go through them all and see which ones we want to re-size! (I wouldn't want to post giant ones that you have to scroll across the page to see!) lol

141 - 160 of 192 Posts
About this Discussion
191 Replies
46 Participants
HomemadeTools.net
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing