TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any pics of a Marlin rear bumper on a 2nd Gen 4-Runner? Anything negative about them out there? I have heard nothing but good things about Marlin. I want their front bumper too but they said even if I brought my truck in they would not fab one to accomodate my body lift. :rolleyes: Open to other suggestions for front/rear bumpers that are decent without spending a grand on each end.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking for tube bumpers. I'm a fairly active Yotatech member and poked around some but I'm looking for something locally so I dont have to deal with shipping. Looks like Marlin, Bentup, and All Pro are the main people around my area.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I used to have a rear bumper like Marlin's for my '87 4Runner (made by AllPro). Worked like a charm for me. Nice and stolid, didnt weigh a ton, simple look. Been debating getting a Marlin rear for my 4Runner or build a customer square tube bumper with swing tire on it.

·
Registered
951 Posts
shit....i have an all-pro rear, it is nice, high and tight, that being said, i have seen a few examples of their work that had less than spectacular welds...but I am picky like that...I will put a rear pic up here eventually

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Son of Mayhem
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing