TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a marlin crawler front bumper on a 95.5 or newer Taco? Their site only sells the front for the hilux and I don't know if it will match up to my Taco or not.

Also, if anyone does have a marlin crawler front bumper on their vehicle (any vehicle), can you post some pics? Marlin Crawler only has one shot of their bumper on their site.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
i have their rear bumper...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me make this more general, since I want to get their rear bumper as well. If anyone has one of their bumpers, please post up some pics and let me know what you think of them.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Can you post a pic from farther away? Like a pic of the whole truck with the Marlin Rear Bumper?

I'm trying to decide if I like it or not. I like the price & I need a rear bumper...

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Can you post a pic from farther away? Like a pic of the whole truck with the Marlin Rear Bumper?

I'm trying to decide if I like it or not. I like the price & I need a rear bumper...

yep, but when it stop raining;)

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
here ya go

sorry the pics look like crap, my camera was free so its all good.
those far enough away?

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
I think I like it pretty good. Especaially for less than half the price of the Demello one.

Any complaints or dislikes with it?

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
I think I like it pretty good. Especaially for less than half the price of the Demello one.

Any complaints or dislikes with it?

the only thing is i wish it wrapped around the sides a little farther, like closer to the wheelwell to provide a little more proctection. other than that it is built really well and is very sturdy. it seems stronger than the AP one and this one also has the supports for the sides as well(which the demello one has and the AP doesnt). great bumper for the money

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey gregers05, what do you have for front bumper and sliders?

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
front bumper is allpro and sliders were made by zszac111

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guess I should have just read the sig. Oops. So, no one has a marlin crawler front bumper at all?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Here's a few pics of mine on my '89 runner. It's hard to get a good photo of it with it being black so here's one being put on before paint during my SAS.

It fit good (although I was making a new crossmember at the time so it should!) and seems good and strong. The winch (M8000) fit without hacking the grille. As far as looks go, I think it matches the looks of the Allpro rear bumper better than Marlin's own rear bumper because of the way the sides wrap around and join back into the main cross tube.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts