TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK guys. Heres a couple of teaser pics of the Marin Crawler box for the 05 + Tacomas.

05 Tacoma it is going in. Up on the rack at Marlins shop. You can see Marlins Pick up in the back ground.

The crawler box attatched to the transfer case.

The nifty shit knob has a perfect place to come up through. We couldn't have asked for a beter place for it.:D

I want to thank Marlin and all his guys, Dave, Rocky, Angelo, Jeff and whoever I left out for puting this ll together. They have been AWSUM.... Yes, I can spell.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Pictures no workie.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im getting them on the two different computers I have here and I signed in as a guest on the other one?:confused:

·
Registered
397 Posts
:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :bhump: :bhump: :bhump:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Congrats! Me likey.

As for the pics, they seem to load fine using IE, but not so good with Firefox:dunno:

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
freaking SWEEET!

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice! Glad to see you finally got it done. BTW, you need to go pick it up so JD can get some link length measurements. :)
Hey thanks. Yeah, it's still gonna be a few weeks cause there are some other things we are trying to get done on it before I pick it up. But, we can get measurements from it while it is still up there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
So only for the automatics?

·
Registered
803 Posts
So only for the automatics?
Yes, only for automatics. Inchworm's "Lefty" is the only game in town for us 6sp guys. I know because Marlin had my truck for 2 months while I was out of country and it didn't get done. Pissed me off to see your truck there when I picked mine up after 2 months of not being touched and told nothing about the status until I called them just prior to coming home.:D I was happy for you but man was I disappointed!:(

Shifter boot's are at the shop being fabricated but you get the idea-

Sorry to jack your thread, just try to clarify specific's on the only 2 crawler options out there.

Jim

·
Registered
803 Posts
Hopefully the above post doesn't sound to bitter, I didn't mean for it to. Marlin is a great guy with a great product. Everytime I go off to the desert I find a different reason to look forward to coming home (besides all the usual ones) and that was it this time. It's not Marlin's fault I was difficult to get a hold of or that I was looking forward to having my truck done while I was gone so much.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
yeah, but yours is prettier w/ all the BWOOOO!

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Shifter boot's are at the shop being fabricated but you get the idea-

Sorry to jack your thread, just try to clarify specific's on the only 2 crawler options out there.

Jim
I see Jim finally got some cool shift knobs :)

What do you have planned for a new xmember and skids?

and get rid of that exhaust crossover, sheesh :p

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hopefully the above post doesn't sound to bitter, I didn't mean for it to. Marlin is a great guy with a great product. Everytime I go off to the desert I find a different reason to look forward to coming home (besides all the usual ones) and that was it this time. It's not Marlin's fault I was difficult to get a hold of or that I was looking forward to having my truck done while I was gone so much.

No worries on my part. Marlin was actually working on the auto's before he got your truck which made it alittle easier to do first. I understand there are a couple of big coupling hurdles to overcome with the six speeds which is why you had to change your entire set up to get lower gearing. Marlin is working on that solution so that others that can't afford the entire swap have lower gear options for the six as well.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
OK guys. Heres a couple of teaser pics of the Marin Crawler box for the 05 + Tacomas.

05 Tacoma it is going in. Up on the rack at Marlins shop. You can see Marlins Pick up in the back ground.

The crawler box attatched to the transfer case.

The nifty shit knob has a perfect place to come up through. We couldn't have asked for a beter place for it.:D

I want to thank Marlin and all his guys, Dave, Rocky, Angelo, Jeff and whoever I left out for puting this ll together. They have been AWSUM.... Yes, I can spell.
The truck is coming along nicely. Hopefully we get the leather floor boot back today and we can finish the interior. The Dana 60 pinion yokes came in from High Angle drive shaft on Friday so we will have drive shafts real soon. Plus some extra that Wyatt and I have been talking about, there will be more on that later.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts