TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a pair of Marlin front springs 4" flavor and Bilstein 5125 14" flavor for sale. $150 for the whole shabang or whatever/SOLD/.

OK I'm a dumbass.. Someone who knows how move this to right area plz do. Before Grumpy sends me to my room with no dinner. I was trying to multi task. I quess I'm too old and confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Pretty good deal there. Im just a bit too far out from the task to consider. Bump fer ya.

·
Registered
676 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
Put me in line too!.....................(I just like waiting in lines!) ;)
did you atleast bring some folding chairs and something to drink? i really hope we're not next to the porta john's, because i really don't like those! :fart:

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
WARTOY said:
did you atleast bring some folding chairs and something to drink? i really hope we're not next to the porta john's, because i really don't like those! :fart:
I didn't think about that!.............maybe we should get somebody to hold our place in line and go pick up some beer! :D

·
Registered
676 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
I didn't think about that!.............maybe we should get somebody to hold our place in line and go pick up some beer! :D

so what happens when we get close to the front? "oh go ahead buddy, i'll let you go in front of me."

·
Registered
676 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
We just jump back to the back of the line................geesh, haven't you done this before??? :D
or we could just form another line out in the middle of nowhere. :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There are the front springs that Marlin has on his site as far as country of manufacture I'm clueless. But you can be third in line.

Westy said:
USA Springs? Or import?

Put me in line as well...thanks.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey you post Hoe, where you gonna put them. Are you gonna stack them under your coilovers or chevies.

FAUX X 4 said:
Put me in line too!.....................(I just like waiting in lines!) ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts