TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had any problems with MasterCraft Courser M/T tires. I bought 4 brand new ones last week and had less then 60 miles on them, one hit a small flimsy root that probably wouldn't bust a baloon but busted the tire and the other didn't hit a thing but has a big knot on the side wall. I am going to take them back and try to get them replaced, I think they were defective tires.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
dont buy store brand tires....
i bought a tire place's brand and they were great for me.

but i havent heard anything really that bad about the mastercraft tires. i know someone that has the street tires and i think they are ok. sounds defective to me though

·
Registered
490 Posts
I had 33x12.50x15 courser m/t's before....put them through hell and never let me down.They held up better than I thought they would(put 20k on them before I sold them when I did my sas)

Sounds like you got some defected ones....I have recomended those tires to alot of people...I had BFG m/t's on it before those and the Mastercrafts held up better for the time I had them

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The bad part is they were light trails and I have taken bald BF A/T's thru there that should have blown and didn't and I was much harder on them then these new tires. I have also taken many off brands thru there and many ruffer trails and beat them to death and never had a blow out, or knot on the tire.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts