TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone install these or know if they work with factory slider....havent had the time to unbolt seat and compare to mastercraft bottom yet..I did see that there website doesnt have Mounting brackets for my 2007 Tacoma.

Just looking for advice from anyone who might know what is needed.

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
Don't know but worst case scenario is you could cut the floor mounts off of the stock seats and make/weld some frames off of that? Did that once and it was kinda simple.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Corbeau makes seat brackets for 05+ tacos. You would probably just need to drill new mounting holes or at most weld a few new tabs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Corbeau makes seat brackets for 05+ tacos. You would probably just need to drill new mounting holes or at most weld a few new tabs.
I've been looking at these but I have an 01 and these don't look like they go to 07 for you
They look stout though.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/301319014367?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
I've read nothing but bad reviews on Corbeau seats and brackets as I've been looking for a good replacement as well.
My 01 seat is totally broken down. Only have 140K miles but I spend a lot of time sitting waiting for a ferry boat.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys..I work at rbcomponents and talked with one of our vendors, Neri Seats. Im lucky that I am going to trade some design work for some of his seats modified to fit my truck...gonna have to pull the seats and see about incorporating the stock sliders into his seats...Happy Monday

·
Registered
363 Posts
I've been looking at these but I have an 01 and these don't look like they go to 07 for you
They look stout though.
Planted Race Seat Bracket for Toyota Tacoma 1995 5 2004 Driver Passenger Side | eBay
I've read nothing but bad reviews on Corbeau seats and brackets as I've been looking for a good replacement as well.
My 01 seat is totally broken down. Only have 140K miles but I spend a lot of time sitting waiting for a ferry boat.
I have a set of Corbeau Baja RS's in my '03. They are awesome.
Also, I went with their double locking DOT approved brackets.

When you are on a steep decline, the brackets lock on both rails so there is no slight twisting of the seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts