TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, the ex is long gone and I'm purging all the stuff. He took the good stuff but there is quite a bit left.

There are drive shafts, clutches, axles, lights, mirrors, tires, phew! I've been busy!

Some Toyota some jeep (yeah I know, the J word)

I don't know what is what. There is some stuff still new in boxes, tools, fishing gear etc. Typical garage sell stuff.

Here is what I do know:
Tuffy locking glove box new in box (Im guessing Jeep)
Maxxis Creepy Crawler 40x13.5 - 17LT sorry there is only one
Toyo open country 35x12.5 R17LT - there are 4 tires
a couple of other miscellaneous

Also a complete setup for flatbed trailer for any possible truckers reading this.
2 aluminum headache racks by protech, simpson tool box, straps, binders, chains, corner boards, attachment accessories. I believe its complete set.

Tomorrow 3/27 and Saturday 3/28 at 17348 w. Lamar Rd., Waddell, Az See photos and ad on craigslist.

Come get some of this stuff before I sell it for scrap!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tires still for sale some things have sold

axles, drive shafts, clutchs are long gone

the tuffy locking glove box sold

still have the tires

still have radiator, some lights and miscellaneous

2 doors/window for a soft top (Jeep?)

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tires still for sale

Nope, he isn't coming back. Divorce was final in December. He moved to Idaho and has given me and the courts his new permanent address.

Seriously, there isn't anything to worry about here. Im just tired of tripping over all the stuff he left. I kept the house.

He took trailer loads of stuff out and that's the truth. This is just the stuff he left.

I am an honest person which is why I posted the way I did. I don't wheel, don't have the vehicle for it. Maybe in the future. Right now all I have is a Polaris ranger.

As for the tires, he said to sell them so that's what I'm doing. He bought himself a new set before he left.

The maxxis was a spare for a jeep rock crawler he sold, I don't know why he didn't give the guy the doors or the spare, maybe he felt the guy had a good enough deal without them. Not sure.

Anyway, long story short, they are for sale. A lot went today but still some good stuff here.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
What are the new in box tools?

Crapatalk

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok just went and did an inventory. New tools are gone. most of the lights are gone.

So, its odds and ends. New mirrors in boxes. some accessories. radiator, antirock off-road sway bar, Trail Gear front spring hanger shackle mount and of course the tires.

So not as much 4x4 stuff left as I thought. Went pretty fast today.

If your on this side of town and your out maybe swing by but don't drive across town.

I have taken pictures of the tread on the Toyo tires and a photo of the maxxis on my craigslist ad.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/gms/4395554179.html
I cant seem to be able to post the photos here

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry to the guys who sent the pm

Toyo tires sold, they went for $250. Might have been a TTORA member, I hope so.

Maxxis is still for sale. This tire has not been used or if it has its in excellent excellent shape so Im asking 400. I have some interest but no one has bought it yet.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Crazy how life twists and turns. Sorry for the situation.

Text me some pics and price of the anti-rock sway bar and all the hardware with it please. 623-ate too six-1461. Thanks

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was packing up the remaining stuff to donate to goodwill when I sold the tires. I threw in the anti rock sway bars and a skid plate for free. The guy drove out from east mesa so what the heck, I appreciated his taking them off my hands for the price I was asking.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts