TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
So far I'm going and my buddy Russ should be going and my friend mike with his buggy should be going too . The more the better . All these people on here up in colorado and I've only been wheeling with a few people .........

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would love to join you guys if I get all the work finished on my 4runner by then. That day is my birthday and I really want to go wheeling.
Dan.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
I saw a video of it driving; call it done! Did either of the square driveshafts work for you?

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm almost ready !!!! Got all the parts in I just need my new shock hoops welded on and my sliders welded on .

I have a shitty hf welder and I don't wont to use it on important stuff . Anyone want to help me out ?? As much as I like smashing up my Toyota I'd like to have sliders ( I don't want to get stuck on sheet metal)!!!!! :welder::saw:

·
Registered
556 Posts
So the site said Penrose is currently open....so who's all going assuming it stays open?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Is the trail still open after all this rain? I might bring the kids down and walk the trail again, unless I get a house and start moving, we'll see, if its closed, what's the plan? Rainbow falls?

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Rainbow Falls is a goo backup plan with the rain; although it may not be as rainy down that-a-way, so Penrose could be open.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I thinks it's the 110. I got it from harbor fright years ago.
That's what I used on my rear frame cross member...... the one your gpa was yanking on trying to get me out of the rock pile, it held up good

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Dad said it was closed last weekend when is was perfectly dry. So definitely have a backup.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts