TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
anyone who knows 22re want to come by and give me a hand. the block is still in the truck but its all torn down. ( head/intake/already off the block) so we just new to actually pull the short block, and put in the new long block.

oh yeah does anyone have a motor picker I (we) can use for the bay.

and of course pizza and beer on me...im in pittsburg, right next to concord

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
anyone who knows 22re want to come by and give me a hand. the block is still in the truck but its all torn down. ( head/intake/already off the block) so we just new to actually pull the short block, and put in the new long block.

oh yeah does anyone have a motor picker I (we) can use for the bay.

and of course pizza and beer on me...im in pittsburg, right next to concord
If it wasn't on a Saturday pizza and beer could be enough to persuade some of the techs from my shop to stop by. Maybe Sat night... but the ones who might show up work Saturdays. I'll throw it around the shop. Mike and I will probably be on the Rubicon doing some trail fixes, but if we're not we might stop by. :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it wasn't on a Saturday pizza and beer could be enough to persuade some of the techs from my shop to stop by. Maybe Sat night... but the ones who might show up work Saturdays. I'll throw it around the shop. Mike and I will probably be on the Rubicon doing some trail fixes, but if we're not we might stop by. :)
yes yes let me know....i have no idea what im doing....im just using the fsm and hoping I dont fvck up

1 - 4 of 4 Posts