TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stay tuned to this first post, as the most current details will be posted here!

May 19th, 2013
NorCalTTORA Meet and Greet
Sacramento, CA

This years meet and greet will be located in Sacramento, CA, at our VP Kyle's pad! Bring your favorite drink and a dish to eat to meet with fellow wheelers and celebrate. Or show up empty handed and get heckled :D

Where: 8905 Gold Leaf Way, Sacto 95826
When: 1:00 PM
Who: YOU! Reply on this thread with you and how many guests and I will add you to the list

Attendees:
[/size]
  • NorCalPR +1
  • KMillan + 1
  • fj fowdie +1 or 2
  • bdwolfe +2
  • lilrasz

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
19th should work fine for me...it's just the weekend before finals, but who studies anyways?:D

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
ADD is in and henry, btw what's the parking arrangement look like
I live at the end of a cul-de-sac, parking in front of my place might be a little cramped, but there is plenty of parking just down the street

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome!

Waiting back for the final design on the shirts. Once I give the green light I should have the prints within a week. So it's looking more and more like I will have the shirts ready for this event

·
Registered
539 Posts
Ill try and roll by!

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stickers will now be available At the meet and greet!

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Scott, probably won't be able to make it to the HAM get together

·
Registered
397 Posts
Is there a location yet? I'll stop by after Hamfest.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
For anyone that is coming to the meet and greet, my address is 8905 Gold Leaf Way, Sacto 95826

Bring some :xbeer3:

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Updated first post

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Almost one week left! If you want a tshirt let me know beforehand so I can bring it up! If you already preordered and paid thru PayPal you're all set already

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
are past turned darkside ex members allowed at this event, i can bring my ZUZU with toyota parts in it.. plus I am in need of a few new stickers...mine are old !!

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah dude, come on over!

·
Registered
219 Posts
For anyone that is coming to the meet and greet, my address is 8905 Gold Leaf Way, Sacto 95826

Bring some :xbeer3:
Sadly I can't make the meet and greet this time as I'm stuck taking care of my 14 year old boxer who is now incontinent and pisses everywhere.

lol you live only a couple miles from my friend Kong over on t4r.org - he's off 65th just south of 50

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/3rd-gen-t4rs/137113-mien4x4s-build.html

Here's a pic - not bad for IFS huh?

Attachments

·
Registered
769 Posts
My wife didn't get tomorrow off so she's not coming. I don't have anyone to watch my kid either so I'll just bring him up with me. I probably won't stay too long so he doesn't tear up Kyle's house haha.

I'll bring some beers and something to eat, not sure what yet. You guys grilling or what kind of food should I bring?

Hey Chad do you mind bringing that shifter with you tomorrow if you still have it? Text or PM me a price and I'll scoop it up from you then. Need to get my truck back together.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts