TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
May 20th - TSF

Hey guys,

I'm finally getting some free time for some wheeling. Thinking maybe next Saturday. Anybody up for it. Need to see if my winch is working again. Got a bad connection or short somewhere and it is hard to troubleshoot in the urban offroad....

On a side note, anyone planning on running the Rubicon this year. I am now registered for the TLCA Rubithon event.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got some others going but we are now going Sunday. Location may change but we will still meet at the usaual North Plains location. I'lll keep you all posted. We may have new trails to explore.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Wish I could go man. But Im gunna try and meet up with the WA guys on the 2nd of June. Yall have a blast up there dude.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Vanin

I and another van may be out tooling around a bit. He is not up to major stuff yet so we will not be in the group. Hope to see you all out there though at least in passing.

Calvin

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So are you going out Trask way then?
A friend mentioned what looked to may be some trails about 15-minutes past the 26/6 interchange. Said the entrance looked a little knarly but we don't know what's there. We may just drive up it to see but end up out to Browns.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I've got some others going but we are now going Sunday. Location may change but we will still meet at the usaual North Plains location. I'lll keep you all posted. We may have new trails to explore.

I can't make it there, but I am going to the Dunes on Sunday if anyone is interested.:)

·
Registered
412 Posts
A friend mentioned what looked to may be some trails about 15-minutes past the 26/6 interchange. Said the entrance looked a little knarly but we don't know what's there. We may just drive up it to see but end up out to Browns.
15 minutes past the intersection on hwy 6? If so everything before the Rodgers/Browns camp exit at the top of the hill is private property. ( it isnt even 15 min to B-camp from the intersection????? im confused.)

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
whose red taco was that in the photos? that's a nice truck.
X2...I am pretty sure that was the truck I saw coming back on 26 through beaverton around 5 or so ..did a double take and about nailed the guy in front of me:rolleyes: ...I like the rear bumper design...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wow now I really wish I had gone with you guys. That looks like tons more fun than I had goofing off at the the local trail area to shake down the new cases. Here is the extent of my excitement :(

My friend Steve on a shake down mission with his rebuilt motor.

Next time I wont second guess myself I'm coming along!!
Any one heading out there next week end by chance??

·
Registered
412 Posts
Here are some pics from the run. - click on the picture link

And some more here:

http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k...19_07 Broken Ring/?action=view&slideshow=true

Mr Stubs - that other trail I was talking about turns out to be off 26 not 6. They ran it on Saturday and is not very technical. Lots of mud holes.
I know where that spot is with the mud holes.............

Did you make Can Opener? It not nice now....just like in the old days.

Will you post up the pics on the WATTORA site so those boys and girls can see what it is all about?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts